2. Locate a small, thin plastic bag. The bag should not be a zipper-type food bag, but should be soft and pliable end to end.
3. Place the hand you want the bangle to go over inside the bag. The bag should reach up to your wrist. Smooth the bag as flat as possible around your hand. Gently push the bangle onto your hand.
4. As the bangle reaches the hand's widest part ( i.e., the line between the base of the thumb and the base of the pinkie ), fold your thumb under your hand until it touches the pinkie. This will make your hand as narrow as possible.
5. Continue to push the bangle gently over your hand. If the bangle gets stuck, try twisting it as you push. Do not force it.
6. Once the bangle passes the widest part of your hand, push it up onto your wrist, remove the plastic bag, and enjoy!